Tony began his career as a draftsman in an electro-mechanical design environment. After joining WDI, he did rockwork drawings at Euro Disney and later worked as a Field Production Art Director for Splash Mountain at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Tony’s deep knowledge of CAD combined with significant field experience led him to help develop a groundbreaking digital pass-through rockwork design process which has been used by several companies. Tony has installed rebar-bending machines and fabrication operations in three countries, and his experience spans over 30 projects in the theme park and attraction world.
Technical Director Rockwork Design
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Disneyland, Anaheim, CA
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Universal Beijing Resort, Beijing, China
Senior Land Scenic Manager
- Wizarding World Of Harry Potter – Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal City, CA
- Rockwork – Shanghai Disneyland Resort, Shanghai, China