Brian McNulty is a Project Manager with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Tech and a Master’s Degree in Engineering Management from UCF. He is OSHA 30 and EIT certified. Brian has spent the past 4 years serving as an owner’s rep for Walt Disney World, with projects focused on WDW transportation, water parks, and minigolf.
Planner, Facility Asset Management
- WDW Monorail Interior Refresh – Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Monorail Power Distribution Monitoring System – Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Shark Reef Decommissioning – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- High ‘N Dry Drink Station – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Rock, Snow, And Ice Painting – Walt Disney World Waterparks and Minigolf Courses, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Polar Patio Installations – Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Lake Buena Vista, FL